WeLcOmE

The work I do is all handmade and I wouldn't dream of doing it any other way. I use only quality material (acid & lignin free) and everything comes from a happy, smoke-free home!
If you're looking for a special project, feel free to contact me.
mrmichou@yahoo.com

Feel free to browse around and come back often for more pictures. And make sure you visit my other blog:
http://www.jennbistro.blogspot.com/ to see the other passion in my life.

"My flesh and my heart may fail but God is the strenght of my heart and my portion forever"

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to school crafts!


Decorated chocolate bars to celebrate the beginning of a new school year!



Now that my daughter started school, and knowing that little kids have sometimes mixed feelings about starting school and leaving mom; I made a "mom" for each kid in my girl's class. The teacher (who is a doll herself) provided me with the info on what the moms looked like. I crafted and laminated them and the kids were instructed to bring their "mom" along for the first week of school. It was such a cute idea! Too bad that not only I forgot my daughter's "paper mom" on the first day; she was so happy in her new school she didn't even notice I was gone! :)


Paper Mammas in the making. I am the one with curly brown hair in the purple dress.



Close up of the school-themed chocolate bars. Cute!



1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow! What a thoughtful gift for Gala's classmates. And I love the chocolate bars. :o)